TV Host, Food & Lifestyle Expert
We asked Brandi what tips she has for all things homeschool, and some time saving snacks!
1. Stock your fridge where the kids can reach! Make yogurt, cheese,
and fruits easily accessible.
2. Give sandwiches an upgrade by using spreads like cream cheese, bruschetta, and hummus.
3. Make EXTRA dinner for TOMORROW’S lunch (this was my favorite tip).
4. Embrace how many healthy frozen food options are out there.
5. There is no shame in serving snacks for lunch. Make a snack board for kids and arrange crackers, cheese, deli meats, and dried fruit. A Jr Charcuterie!